Centreville, MD 21617
LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
We are currently seeking a qualified LPNs & RNs in the Salisbury MD in a variety of settings.
- Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem schedules are available.
- Reliable transportation is a MUST.
- 40 hours per week.
- 10:45a – 7:15a
- LPN/RN with a current nursing license as required by Maryland State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- At least 1 years of experience of nursing duties.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures.
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Jeanine Sgroi at (302) 781-4251 or email email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.