Mrytle Beach, SC
Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) – Relocation Opportunity!
Enjoy the majestic mountains and the active lifestyle as a Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) in Laurinburg, NC. The Scotland Health Care System provides you with top benefits and fosters a welcoming environment making it a great place to work!
- Perm placement
- 35 bed Medical Surgical Pediatric unit
- 36 hours per week
- 12-hour Day or Nights available with flexible scheduling
- Registered Nurse (RN) license; Hospital will help you get NC license.
- ADN, BSN or MSN
- Minimum of 1+ years of med/surg experience.
- BLS and PALS required. Will provide PALS if needed.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
For more information about our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity and to discuss your next career move, call Kelly Krazer at 901-505-0334.
About Scotland Health Care System:
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits:
- A great benefits package with low deductibles
- Paid time off.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
- Health savings account with hospital contributing funds.
- Company matching 403B.
- FSA account 18% shift differential for nights.
- SHCS also offers a higher rate of 25% on top of the 18% of the base hourly rate in lieu of benefits if you work 32 hours a week and have proof of insurance.
- 3% Rate increase for BSN and MSN
Join the Scotland Health Care System team and see why current employees rate it a top place to work with fantastic growth opportunities. Apply now for this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.