Folsom, PA 19033
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Looking for your next great position? We have an opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Folsom, PA area!
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- 5 current openings!
- 36 hours per week.
- 3 Days a week (8:30a – 3:30p)
- Any 3 days a week is fine. Covering Middle and Elementary School.
- PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- PA Teaching Certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- IEP Meetings/Involvement.
For more information on this and our Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities, please send Gloria Mignogna an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a wonderful Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.