West Palm Beach, FL
Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) – Night Shift
Kick off the new year with this immediate opening for a Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) in the West Palm Beach, FL area!
- 13-week contract
- $40+ per hour
- 3 days per week (36 hours)
- Shift: 7:00P - 7:00A
- FL Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 1+ year recent tele experience.
- Must have ACLS and BLS certification.
- 24 hours of orientation provided.
- Proficiency in using technology and data interpretation.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Contact Sarah Inman at 772-600-2262 for more information about this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this and our other top notch Registered Nurse (RN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.