Acute BSN,RN 
Houston, TX 77030
Acute Registered Nurse (RN)
Check out our brand new opening for an Acute Registered Nurse (RN) in Houston, TX! Apply today for an immediate start.
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00a – 7:30p
- Responsible for collaborating with the physician and healthcare team in the delivery of patient care, utilizing the nursing process to facilitate the delivery of patient care.
- TX Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of CVICU experience.
- Current BLS and/or ACLS.
- Previous hemodynamic monitoring experience and correlation to patient condition.
- Previous experience with drip titration.
- Good working knowledge of pharmacology.
- Post op CV OR Recovery experience.
Looking for more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity? Please send an email to William Morrison firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great position with top pay and benefits. Join our team today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.