Acute CT Tech 
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Acute CT Technologist
Check out this phenomenal CT Technologist opportunity in Philadelphia, PA.
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- Salary: $30.00 to $34.00 /hour.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: Tues – Sat.; 8:00a – 4:30p
- Responsibilities include:
- Ability to explain radiologic procedure to patients, and make sure they are well taken care of throughout the process.
- Ability to properly operate CT equipment in order to produce CT Images of the body for diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Ability to produce permanent records of diagnostic examinations.
- Graduate of an ARRT accredited CT training program/school.
- Minimum of 1 year of CT Experience.
- Must have active ARRT - CT Certification/License.
For more information on this CT Technologist position, please contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great CT Technologist position at a top rated facility! Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.