Acute CV Tech 
Doylestown, PA 18901
We have a terrific opening for a Cardiovascular Technologist in the Doylestown, PA.
- 13-week contract; immediate start available.
- Salary: $32.00 to $36.00 /hour.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: Flexible Days, 630a-5p or 7a-530p
- Assess, plans, implements, documents, coordinates, and manages patient care according to department and hospital standards and giving consideration to the ape population being treated.
- Communicates and collaborates with patients, physicians, and family members, and other health care disciplines in order to provide top quality patient care.
- Has knowledge to assist in the following procedures: Diagnostic Right & Left Catherizations, Invasive Coronary studies, Diagnostic and Interventional Peripheral studies, Diagnostic and Interventional Electro Physiology studies, Device Implants, and noninvasive testing such as, Cardioversions, tilt table testing, and Defibrillator checks.
- Graduate Accredited School of Cardiovascular Technology.
- Min 1 year of experience in Cardiac Cath/EP Lab.
- Experience in Radiology Special Procedures Room – preferred.
- Strong Background in Cardiovascular & Peripheral Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology, Waveform Analysis, Arrhythmia detection & analysis, Cardiovascular pharmacology.
- BLS and ACLS.
- RCIS or RCES.
- Knowledge of computer functionality.
For more information on this Cardiovascular Technologist opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this top notch Cardiovascular Technologist position. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.