Acute Cath Lab Tech
West Chester, PA 19380
Cath Lab Technician
A wonderful hospital in Roswell, NM is looking for a Sterile Processing Technician for an immediate start!
- Immediate start available!
- Salary: $39.00 to $44.00 /hour
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: M – F; hours to be determined.
- Some weekend and on call may be required.
- Responsibilities include:
- Assists Cardiologists in performance of diagnostic invasive procedures, and scrubs Cardiologists as needed.
- Provides care before, during, and after any and all procedures.
- Maintains knowledge or all cardiac concepts and clinical practices; ability to understand and perform various levels of basic, advanced, and complex invasive procedures.
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and operates equipment to ensure operability and safety.
- Graduate of an Associates or Bachelors Degree Program from an accredited school of Cardiovascular Technology, with a concentration in Invasive Cardiovascular Technology.
- Minimum 1 year as an Invasive Cardiovascular Technologist.
- RCIS or RCES Certification.
- CPR/BLS and ACLS.
For more information on this Cath Lab Technician opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at amurphy@ghresources!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Cath Lab Technician opportunity. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.