Director of Nursing (DON)
Take a look at our great position as an Acute Director of Nursing (DON) in the Philadelphia, PA area!
- 5-star building!
- Free benefits!
- 170 bed facility.
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00A – 3:00P
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3+ years of acute experience.
- Current knowledge of state and federal regulations pertaining to long term care facility required.
- Planning and budgeting skills preferred.
- Good written, oral, organizational, and basic computer skills.
Want more information about this Director of Nursing (DON) position? Contact Jeffery Huss at 610-684-4770 or send an email to email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this great Director of Nursing (DON) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.