Occupational Therapist (OT) – Acute Care
Start the year off as an Occupational Therapist (OT) at top hospitals throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth area! We have immediate openings at Level 1 trauma center!
- Both per diem and contract positions available.
- All shifts available.
- 5 days per week.
- TX Occupational Therapist (OT) license.
- Minimum of 1+ year experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Have any questions about this great Occupational Therapist (OT) position? Call Brian Rochow at 214-523-9518!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this and our other great Occupational Therapist (OT) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.