Physical Therapist (PT) – Acute
Kick off the new year as a Physical Therapist (PT) at top hospitals throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth area! We are looking to immediately fill positions at Level 1 trauma center!
- Both per diem and contract positions available.
- All shifts available.
- 5 days per week.
- Candidate will assess, evaluate, plan, and carry out therapy programs.
- TX Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 1+ year experience.
- Acute care experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Have any questions about this great Physical Therapist (PT) position? Call Brian Rochow at 214-523-9518!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this and our other great Physical Therapist (PT) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.