Philadelphia, PA 19124
Acute Physical Therapist (PT)
We have a great position for an Acute Physical Therapist (PT) in Philadelphia, PA!
- Per diem position
- Pay: $55 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8:00A – 5:00P
- Required 1 or 2 Saturdays a month.
- Will also be offered vacation coverage but not mandatory.
- PA Physical Therapy (PT) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of Inpatient Hospital experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Want more information about this Physical Therapist (PT) position? Contact Donna Ellixson at 610-684-4742 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this great Physical Therapist (PT) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.