Acute RAD Tech
Philadelphia, PA 19114
We have a fantastic new opening for a Radiology Technician for one of the most reputable hospitals in Philadelphia, PA.
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- Salary: $28.00 to $32.00 /hour.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: either 3:00p – 11:30p or 11:00p – 7:30a
- Must work Friday and Saturday 11:00p – 7:30a
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Graduation from an Accredited School for Radiologic Technology.
- Must be Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT).
- Minimum of 1 year of Rad Tech experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a clinical radiology setting preferred.
- Proficiency with operating radiological equipment.
- Ability to prepare patients for radiologic examination.
- Highly skilled at positioning patients & regulating radiologic exposure.
- Provides high quality patient care by ensuring their safety whilst undergoing treatment or examination.
For more information on this Radiology Technician position, please contact Amber Murphy at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Radiology Technician opportunity at a top notch facility. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.