Acute RAD Tech 
A Radiology Technologist is needed as soon as possible for a full time opportunity in a reputable hospital network in Atlanta, GA.
- 8-week contract with a possibility of an extension; immediate start available.
- Salary: $36.00 to $40.00 /hour.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: M-F; 3:00pm – 11:30pm
- Operate MRI Scanner.
- Explain to patients the process(es) of the procedure(s).
- Asset doctors in diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Graduate of a ARRT accredited school/university.
- ARRT Certification.
- 2 years of MRI experience.
- Siemens experience.
For more information on this Radiology Technologist opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this top notch Radiology Technologist position. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.