Acute RAD Tech 
Marshall, MI 49068
Nuclear Medicine Technologist
We are seeking a Nuclear Medicine Technologist for a full time opportunity in a reputable healthcare facility in Marshall, MI.
- Immediate start available!
- 40 Hours/Week Guarantee
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 730a - 330p
- Tuesday/Thursday - 930a - 5p
- Every other Saturday (day shift - hours vary)
- Prepare, administer, and measure radioactive isotopes in therapeutic, diagnostic, and tracer studies utilizing a variety of radioisotope equipment.
- Prepare stock solutions of radioactive materials and calculate and administer doses.
- Subject patients to radiation as described by the Radiologist.
- Inspect equipment and materials for defects.
- Demonstrate knowledge of radiation safety and protection; handling of radiopharmaceuticals; all aspects of performing examinations; operation of equipment; handling of medical and radioactive waste; and patient safety.
- Demonstrate competency in the administration of radioactive tracers and pharmacological stress agents.
- Graduate of an ARRT accredited school or university.
- ARRT (N) or NMTCB Registered.
- BLS (AHA).
- Minimum 1 year as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist.
- Minimum 1 year in a hospital setting.
For more information on this Nuclear Medicine Technologist opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a fantastic Nuclear Medicine Technologist opportunity. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.