Acute RN 
Reading, PA 19611
Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a top notch positon available as an Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) in Reading, PA. This position is available for an immediate start!
- Med/Surg, Tele, ER and ICU units.
- Willing to look at someone with a strong LTC background that is looking to get a foot in the door within an acute care setting.
- Day and Night Shift openings available.
- Pay: $31 - $47 per hour, depending on experience.
- BSN required or currently enrolled.
- Active PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of acute care experience is preferred, but not required.
- Cognitive skills related to positon.
For more information about this and our other great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Valerie Kaiser at 484-567-0746.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We’re proud to offer great pay and top industry benefits. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.