Dallas, TX 75203
**Regional Travel - TX
Ostomy Wound Care - Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful 13-week contract opportunity for an experienced Ostomy Wound Care - Registered Nurse (RN) in Dallas, TX.
- Estimated weekly take home $1,150 to $1,300 per week.
- (40 hour work week)
- July 15th start date
- 13-week contract at a top notch Hospital in the heart of Dallas, TX.
- TX or compact State Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Must have minimum 2 years of RN experience in Ostomy Wound Care
- BLS certification - American Heart Association
- ACLS certification - American Heart Association
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Tambra Slaughter Recruitment Manager at 214-888-2430 or email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.