Huntsville, TX 77320
*Dallas Nursing Division is seeking a *Regional Travel RN for a contract in LA!
LTAC Registered Nurse (RN)
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse (RN) for an 8-12 week contract at a Long Term Acute Care facility located in Lake Charles, LA.
- 8 – 12 week contract positon
- Start date: ASAP
- Both 6:45am-7:15pm & 6:45pm-7:15am shifts available
- 36 hours per week for contract
- $40.00 per hour
- Travel Pay packages available for qualified travel nurses.
- Referral Bonuses
- Health, Vision, and Dental available
- 401k plan
- LA or compact State Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an RN – Registered Nurse.
- Experience working in acute care, LTAC, or Med-Surg setting.
- Current BLS certification (AHA).
- Current ACLS certification (AHA).
- Up to date immunization/vaccination records
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Tambra Slaughter at email@example.com or give her a call at 214-888-2430.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.