Acute Sterile Proc Tech
Sterile Processing Technician
A wonderful hospital in Roswell, NM is looking for a Sterile Processing Technician for an immediate start!
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: M – F; 10:00a – 6:30p
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- National Certification in Sterile Processing.
- Minimum of 1 year of Central Sterile Tech experience.
- High level of proficiency in the decontamination, correct assembly, and sterile processing of all instruments
- Ability to understand the surgery schedule to determine the instrumentation needed for the procedure
- Must have working knowledge of the following methods of stylization: decontamination, ultrasonic, washer sterilizer, hand washing delicate, flexible, power instrumentation, steam, plasma-hydrogen peroxide, and peracetic acid.
For more information on this Sterile Processing Technician opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at amurphy@ghresources!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Sterile Processing Technician opportunity. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.