Admin Admin Assistant 
Danville, PA 17822
We have a great opening for an Administration Assistant at a reputable healthcare facility in Danville, PA.
- Immediate start available!
- Shift: M – F, 8a – 4:30p
- Anticipates needs/workload of the EVP, and plans workday accordingly.
- Identifies and addresses short-term and long-term needs/issues and plans accordingly on how to resolve those needs/issues.
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving capabilities.
- Effective management of the EVPs calendar, schedule, appointments, etc. and plans accordingly with the appropriate parties.
- Effective management of workload, mail, travel, etc. for the EVP
- Effectively manages planning schedules for major projects, ensuring coordination and timing with the appropriate parties, on behalf of the EVP.
- Associate Degree in business, secretarial, or other related field. (May consider demonstration of appropriate experience/skill in lieu of degree).
- Minimum 5-7 Years of recent & successful administrative assistant experience with three of those years in an executive office environment.
- Broad knowledge of program planning, financial and other activities, as well as an ability to understand and work with complex organizations.
- Extensive experience and competency in working with Microsoft Word/Excel/Power Point and Electronic Mail. Speedwriting, shorthand, and transcription experience is a plus.
For more information on this Administration Assistant opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a fantastic Administration Assistant opportunity. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.