Admin HR Generalist
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4399
Hospital HR Compliance Specialist
Looking for a great new opportunity? We have an opening for a Hospital HR Compliance Specialist in Philadelphia, PA.
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: M – F; Flexible day shift hours.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Project manage the review of job descriptions to ensure they meet state, federal, and facility requirements.
- Coordinate requirements across internal HR divisions, i.e. HR Technology, HR Compensation, Recruitment, Compensation, and HR Compliance.
- Review basic job requirements and make recommendations based on any applicable federal, state, local, or facility rules/regulations/requirements.
- Validate all current employees and new hires to ensure they meet the minimum requirements for the applicable position and report deficiencies as found to the appropriate party.
- Collaborates with HR Teams and Hiring Managers when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree (Human Resources or HR Management Preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a HR regulatory/compliance environment.
For more information on this great HR Compliance Specialist opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at email@example.com or call 484-567-9409!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Join the GHR Family as a HR Compliance Specialist and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.