Adult Day Care Director/Manager,RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Adult Day Care Registered Nurse (RN) Director/Manager
We have a new position as an Adult Day Care Registered Nurse (RN) Director/Manager in Philadelphia, PA! Apply today for an immediate start.
- A local, highly respected healthcare organization is seeking a Center Manager for their LIFE program!
- Salary: $85,000 - $95,000/yr, depending on experience.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- This is a great opportunity for a Nurse Manager or Supervisor that is looking to join a stable healthcare system within a facility that places a high emphasis on quality, patient focused health care services and not productivity expectations.
- This unique program focuses on providing elderly members of their community with all of the resources necessary to keep them healthy, involved in the community and preventing them from being at risk or admitted in to hospitals or skilled facilities.
- Extensive medical coverage, competitive 403B.
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time Off.
- Continuing Education and Career Advancement Opportunities.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- BSN required, MSN preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of recent Management / Supervisor experience in a LIFE/PACE or related healthcare setting.
- At least 3 years of clinical nursing experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and experience working and collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of professionals.
For more information about our Registered Nurse (RN) Director/Manager opportunity, please contact Alyssa Comita at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.