Adult Day Care RN
Adult Day Care Registered Nurse (RN)
Looking for a new and rewarding position? A large, very reputable, multi-site Health Care System in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a fulltime Registered Nurse (RN) to join their LIFE program.
- Salary: $68,000 - $94,000/yr
- Extensive medical benefits.
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off.
- Competitive Continuing Education opportunities.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8:00a – 4:30p; some flexibility with start and end times.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- BSN required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with the geriatric population.
For more information on this and our other great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Alyssa Comita at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
If you are looking to work in a patient-focused environment that offers autonomy, flexibility and a competitive salary, where the quality of care trumps the productivity expectations, please consider applying!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.