Behavioral Health Director/Manager,RN 
Rockville, MD 20850
Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN) Director/Manager
Spring into a new position as a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN) Director/Manager in the Rockville, MD area! Apply today for an immediate start.
- A large, non-profit, multi-site health system is seeking a Nurse Manager for the Inpatient Adult Mental Health Unit within one of their multiple hospitals in the greater DC area!
- Salary: $75,000 - $105,000/yr, depending on experience.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- Responsible for oversight of a 14 bed mental health unit that specializes in caring for adults with mood disorders such as depression, anxiety and trauma offering everything from group therapy treatments and medicine management to cognitive behavioral therapy, as well as anger and stress management.
- Staffed with a seasoned team of about 30 employees and equipped with state-of-the-art resources, this is a great opportunity for Nurse Manager who is looking to join an organization in the midst of expansion, offering many opportunities for professional growth and career advancements.
- Benefits: The organization offers competitive and comprehensive medical benefits that start day 1 of employment!
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off.
- Competitive 403B.
- Many opportunities for continuing education and career advancement.
- MD Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- At least 4-5 years of experience as an RN working in Behavioral Health/Mental Health.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a Leadership/ Management role.
- Current experience working in an inpatient behavioral health/mental health setting.
- BSN, required – MSN, highly preferred.
For more information about our Registered Nurse (RN) Director/Manager opportunity, please contact Alyssa Comita at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.