Behavioral Health LCSW-C 
Burke, VA 22015
Outpatient Clinic Social Worker (LCSW-C)
We have an immediate opening for an Outpatient Clinic Social Worker (LCSW-C) for both adult and child populations in the Burke, VA area.
- 3-month contract
- 5 days per week
- Shift: 8:00A – 5:00P; possibly work until 7:00P if needed.
- VA Licensed Certified Social Worker - Clinical (LCSW-C).
- Approximately 2 years of post LCSW related work experience preferred.
- Experience with implementing evidence-based treatments with children and families required.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills necessary.
- Ability to work as a multidisciplinary team member.
For more information about this great Outpatient Clinic Social Worker (LCSW-C) opportunity, contact Jeanine Sgroi at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for our Outpatient Clinic Social Worker (LCSW-C) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.