Behavioral Health LPC
Gary, IN 46403
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Licensed Professional Counselor in Gary, IN.
- Immediate start available!
- Salary: $42-52k per year.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7a – 3:00p
- Collaboration with the Clinical Service Supervisor to ensure the coordination and continuity of care from intake and admission through discharge and follow-up of the clients.
- Provide appropriate clinical documentation of client’s progress in individual and group counseling, as well as assist in monitoring clients activities while at the clinic or center.
- Must be able to complete client’s psychosocial assessments and individualized treatment plans in a timely manner.
- To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission to provide the highest level of quality patient care.
- IN LPC license.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and be dependable and reliable.
For more information on this Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) opportunity, please contact Shea McGovern at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) position and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.