Behavioral Health LPN
Denton, TX 76210
Behavioral Health - Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN)
We have a 6-month contract position for an experienced Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) in Denton, TX.
- $26.50 per hour
- 40 hours per week - GUARANTEED
- Shift: 1:45pm-10:15pm - monthly block-booking rotation
- Will be working with Adult IDD population
- TX or compact State Nursing licensure.
- 2 years' expereince working as an LVN or LPN in acute, med-surg, or long-term care setting.
- Behaviroal Health experience is a plus.
- BLS certification (American Heart Association)
For more information on this and our other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) opportunities, please contact Tambra Slaughter at 214-888-2430 or email email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.