Behavioral Health LPN
Denton, TX 76210
Behavioral Health Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
We have an immediate contract need for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN or LPN) to work at the Texas State Supported Living Center, located in Denton, TX. The center provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who are medically fragile or who have behavioral problems.
- 6-month contract positon (opportunity to extend to 1 year)
- Start date: May 1st, 2020
- 40 hours per week
- Monthly rotation w/weekends.
- Travel Pay packages avaiable for qualified travel nurses.
- Pay for local candidate is $28.50 per hour.
- TX or compact State Licensed Vocational Nurse license.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an LVN/LPN.
- Experience working in acute care or LTC setting preferred.
- Current BLS certification (AHA).
- Up to date immunization/vaccinations.
For more information on this and our other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opportunities, please contact Tambra Slaughter at email@example.com or give her a call at 214-888-2430.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.