Behavioral Health LPN
Mexia, TX 76667
Behavioral Health Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
We have a fantastic opening for a Behavioral Health Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the Mexia, TX area.
- Per diem position
- Pay: $24-$26 per hour, depending on experience.
- 40 hours per week
- Multiple shifts available: Days - 6a-2p; Evenings - 2p-10p; Nights - 10pm-6am; or Weekends 10 hour shifts.
- TX Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license.
- Minimum 2 years of LVN experience.
- Behavioral health experience.
Give Stan Moffat a call at 800-355-1201 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opportunity!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A flexible schedule, great pay and new opportunities await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.