Behavioral Health PT
Mexia, TX 76667
Behavioral Health Physical Therapist (PT)
We have a great opening for our Behavioral Health Physical Therapist (PT) position in the Mexia, TX area.
- Working with a unique population of patients.
- Great pay and benefits offered.
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 8:00a – 5:00p
- Active TX Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of behavioral health experience.
Looking for more information about this and our other Physical Therapist (PT) opportunities? Contact Brian Rochow firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This position comes with great pay and awesome benefits! Apply today for this top notch Physical Therapist (PT) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.