Behavioral Health Physician Assistant 
Dallas, TX 75231
Behavioral Health Physician Assistant
We have a tremendous opportunity available for a Psych Physician Assistant at a top rated hospital located in the heart of Dallas, TX!
- Per diem position.
- Pay: up to $103 per hour.
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits offered. Amazing 401K plan!
- Will treat patients in the hospitals locked unit, and consults in the hospitals main ED.
- 36 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00p – 7:00a.
- Current, valid Physician Assistant licensure from the Texas Board of Physician Assistants.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university and successful completion from an accredited Physician Assistant Program recognized by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) or its predecessors.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience.
- Current certification in SAMA.
For more information on this and our other great Physician Assistant opportunities, please contact Tambra Slaughter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-355-1201!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this fantastic Physician Assistant position. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.