Behavioral Health RN
El Paso, TX 79905
Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN)
Check out our openings for a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN) in the El Paso, TX area!
- Per diem position
- 40 hours per week
- Two shifts available:
- Evenings, 2-10, Tuesday through Saturday
- Night Shift, 10pm-6am, must be flexible for weekends
- TX Registered Nurse (RN).
- Minimum of 2+ years of recent Med/Surg experience is required. Behavioral Health expereince preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to visually assess patients behavior and distinguish changes in emotions and conditions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and with a team.
For more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, give Tambra Slaughter a call at 469-730-0382!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexible schedule, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.