Behavioral Health RN
El Paso, TX 79905
Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN)
We have an amazing position available for a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN) in El Paso, TX! Apply today for an immediate start.
- Minimum of a 6-month contract.
- Pay: $34 - $36 per hour, depending on experience.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 6:00a – 2:30p
- TX Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of behavioral health experience.
Are you looking for more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity? Contact Stan Moffatt at 800-355-1201 or send an email to email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.