Behavioral Health RN 
Mexia, TX 76667
Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a great new position for a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN) in the Mexia, TX area! This position is available for an immediate start.
- Per diem position.
- Unique population and very rewarding!
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 9:00p - 7:00a; 4 days per week.
- Must be flexible for weekends.
- Great pay and benefits!
- TX Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2+ years of behavioral health experience.
Looking for more information about this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities? Contact Brian Rochow at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this top-rated position with great pay and benefits. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.