Behavioral Health RN
West Chester, PA 19380
Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in West Chester, PA.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Work at one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country.
- National non-profit
- Serving the most vulnerable members of society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health and child welfare
- Positive approach to care that enables children and adults to lead meaningful, productive lives
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Behavioral Health and LTC experience preferred
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Tania Fornelos.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.