Behavioral Health VP 
Birmingham, AL 35209
Behavioral Health VP
Check out our new opening for a Behavioral Health VP in Birmingham, AL. This position includes top notch benefits and is available for an immediate start!
- Salary: $100K - $125K, depending on experience.
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8:00a – 4:00p
- Master’s Degree in behavioral sciences, administration, business or healthcare related field or nursing degree a preference.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in the behavioral health field.
Looking for more information on this Behavioral Health VP opportunity? Please contact David Casavecchia at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a top notch Behavioral Health VP position with fantastic benefits. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.