Call Center RN
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Healthcare Communicators - Call Center Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Montgomery County, just a short commute from Philadelphia.
- 40 hours per week
- Schedule is 9:00am-5:00pm (3 days per week)
- 11:00am-8:00pm (2 days per week)
- 6 month contracts with temp to perm conversions
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Call Center experience a plus
- Customer Service skills
- Great communication skills
- Computer and typing skills
- Assessment skills
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please call or text Lane Esposito at 610-410-8230.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.