Case Mgt Director/Manager,RN
Director of Case Management
We have a great position for a Director of Case Management in Union, NJ!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8:00a – 4:00p
- Salary: $125,000 - $145,000
- While reporting to the CNO, the Director of Case Management is responsible for improving the quality and continuity of patient care within the hospital and in their home environment by providing effective leadership and direction for their team of 15 case managers, including a Lead Case Manager and Supervisor of Social Work.
- You will be responsible for ensuring proper resource utilization and achieving length of stay objectives through proper implementation and management of a discharge planning program, which includes social services home care coordination, and utilization review.
- NJ Licensed Registered Nurse (RN).
- BSN required, MSN preferred.
- AACC, CCM or CPUR certifications preferred.
- At least 8 years of previous clinical experience in an acute care or ambulatory setting.
- At least 5 years of case management and utilization management experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Case Management Leadership or Director level role.
- Knowledge and experience in various levels of care, i.e. acute care, ambulatory, home health, long term care and sub-acute rehab, palliative care, rehabilitation, etc.
Looking for more information about this Director of Case Management position? Contact Alyssa Comita at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This a great Director of Case Management opportunity. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.