Case Mgt Director/Manager 
Philadelphia, PA 19134
Case Manager Director/Manger
This is a fantastic opening for a Case Manager Director/Manager in Philadelphia, PA.
- 7-week contract; immediate start!
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00a – 4:00p
- Responsibilities include:
- Manage department operations to assure effective throughput and reimbursement for services provided.
- Lead the implementation and oversight of the hospital Utilization Management Plan using data to drive hospital utilization performance improvement.
- Ensure medical necessity review processes are completed accurately and in compliance with CMS regulations and Tenet policy.
- Ensure timely and effective patient transition and planning to support efficient patient throughput.
- Implement and monitor processes to prevent payer disputes.
- Develop and provide physician education and feedback on hospital utilization
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations and TJC accreditation standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of acute hospital case management leadership experience.
- MSN preferred.
- Accredited Case Manager (ACM) preferred.
- McKesson InterQual® experience preferred.
- 5 years of acute hospital case management experience preferred.
- Required skills include: demonstrated organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to lead and coordinate activities of a diverse group of people in a fast paced environment, critical thinking and problem solving skills and computer literacy.
- Business planning experience preferred.
For more information on this Director/Manager opportunity, send an email to Alyssa Depte at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.