Case Mgt Licensed Master Social Worker
Reston, VA 20190
Resident Services Coordinator
We have a wonderful Resident Services Coordinator opportunity in Reston, VA.
- Full time,
- Position is considered a Resident Service Coordinator.
- Openings in Reston, Virginia and Upper Marlboro, MD.
- Serve as liaison and/or advocate between residents and agencies.
- Follow vision of empowering residents to live independently and be self-sufficient as much as they are capable.
Help residents exercise their capacity to do as much for themselves\s as possible with dignity and autonomy while recognizing the strengths and limitations of each resident.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, gerontology, psychology, or counseling.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in social service delivery with senior population
- 36 training hours of classroom/seminar time before hiring or completed within 12-months of initial hire date
At GHR Healthcare Resources , we want to make your experience a great one! As a Resident Services Coordinator, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
For more details on this and our other nationwide opportunities, contact Ethan Mawhinney at EMawhinney@ghresources.com.
Stay updated on all of our Delaware/Maryland/Virginia opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.