Case Mgt RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a new position as a Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN) in Philadelphia, PA! This position is available for an immediate start.
- 14-week contract.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8:00A - 4:30P
- Position includes:
- Facilitates the patients progress through the acute episode of care in an efficient and cost effective manner and creates a plan along with patient/family and providers for transition from inpatient setting to post-acute setting.
- Initiates evidence based protocols and order sets according to the patients admission diagnosis, influencing the progression of care, facilitating the patients navigation through the acute care episode, and proposes an appropriate transition plan within 48 hours of admission.
- Serves as an advocate for the patient and family throughout the entire care continuum and facilitates communication with the multidisciplinary team, referring physician and ambulatory care team.
- Fosters patient/family self-management and compliance with individualized plan of care via post-acute phone call.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- CCM - Certified Case Manager (Preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in nursing in an acute care setting.
- Previous experience in a clinical healthcare setting or insurance setting.
- Responsible for direct management of patient care; including planning, coordination, discharge planning and delivery of needed services. (Preferred)
For more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Alyssa Depte at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Apply today for this great position with top notch benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.