Case Mgt RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Case Management Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a great opening available for a Case Management Registered Nurse (RN) in the Philadelphia, PA area. This position is available for an immediate start!
- 12-week assignment.
- Shift: 9:00a – 5:00p, no weekends.
- This position requires candidate to collaborate with physician staff with determination, plan of care, & LOS. Will review prepay and will be sending reviews to insurance using InterQual criteria, discharge planning.
- BSN required.
- Active PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of acute care experience.
- AHA BLS certification.
- Acute Hospital clinical experience and hospital case management experience.
- Familiarity with utilization reviews.
- Competent in case management systems if possible, prefer allscripts.
- InterQual knowledgeable.
- Good communication skills.
- Local insurance company awareness.
- Ability to drive throughput, monitor LOS and readmissions.
- Discharge planning experience (home care, infusion, DME).
For more information about this and our other great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Alicia Shadle at 484-567-9464.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We’re proud to offer great pay and top industry benefits. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.