Case Mgt RN
Washington, DC 20002
Case Management Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Washington, D.C. area!
- 8a – 4p
- Travelers, local contractors, and temp-to-hire nurses who want to consider staying in DC long-term are all welcome to apply and interview
- MD Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Must work with InterQual and have inpatient experience with discharge and UR.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Liam O’Keefe at email@example.com or text at 215-431-6591.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.