Cath Lab Cath Lab Tech 
Houston, TX 77030
Cath Lab Technician
We have an opening, with an immediate start, for a Cath Lab Technician in Houston, TX!
- 13-week contract
- 5 days per week
- Shift: 7:30a – 3:30p
- Some common duties include monitoring blood pressure and vital signs, assisting with inserting catheters, pacemakers, scrub and or circulate.
- Assist physicians or imaging directors with diagnostic cardiology tests and monitor cardiovascular data during procedures.
- A graduate of an accredited Associate or Bachelor’s degree program in Radiologic Technology.
- Current State License, if applicable (must be in good standing, without disciplinary investigation or actions).
- The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Minimum of 2 years of cath lab experience.
- Current BLS and/or ACLS.
- Working knowledge to operate equipment and instrumentation used in Cath Lab.
- IR and/or EP Lab experience.
Looking for more information about this Cath Lab Technician opportunity? Please send an email to William Morrison email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A great position with top pay and benefits. Join our team today and apply for this top Cath Lab Technician position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.