Cath Lab RN 
Houston, TX 77030
Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN)
We have an opening, with an immediate start, as a Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) in Houston, TX!
- Pay: $55 - $60 per hour; depending on experience.
- Shift: 7:30a – 3:30p
- Position responsible for collaborating with the physician and healthcare team in the delivery of patient care, utilizing the nursing process to facilitate the delivery of patient care. Circulate Coronary, Peripheral and IR procedures.
- A graduate of an approved Registered Nurse Program.
- Active TX Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of cath lab nursing experience.
Looking for more information about this and our other great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities? Please send an email to Brian Rochow email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A great position with top pay and benefits. Join our team today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.