Cath Lab RN
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN)
Immediate full-time opening for a Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) at a top rated hospital in the Philadelphia area.
- 13-week contract/potential permanent position
- $55-$60 per hour
- Potentially 3 12/hr shifts or 4 10/hr shifts
- Shift: 7:00A - 3:00P
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license; BSN preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 2 years of Cath Lab experience.
- On call 1 weekend a month & 1 day per week.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist physicians with patient assessments.
- Assist physicians during catheterization procedures, angioplasties, pacemaker implantation and other cardiac procedures.
- Provide instructions and education to patients and their families before discharge.
For more information about this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Sandra Stewart 484-567-9436 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for an immediate Registered Nurse (RN) position at a top notch Philadelphia area hospital!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.