Cath Lab RN
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN)
We have an opening for a per diem Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) at a top hospital in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- 13-week contract
- 5 days per week
- Shift: 7:00A - 5:30P
- Assist physicians with patient assessments.
- Assist physicians during catheterization procedures, angioplasties, pacemaker implantation and other cardiac procedures.
- Provide instructions and education to patients and their families before discharge.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of Cath Lab experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in the use of the equipment within all areas of interventional exams, physiologic monitoring system operations, and sterile operating technique.
- Demonstrates clinical knowledge of the specific conditions, diseases and treatment therapies for patients undergoing cardiac cath procedures.
For more information about this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact April McElwee at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this Registered Nurse (RN) position at a top notch Philadelphia area hospital!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.