Orlando, FL 32819
We have a CAC, LCADC positon located in Hagerstown, Maryland. This is a permanent position.
- Great pay and benefits.
- 40 hours per week.
- 5a - 2p
- Must be licensed in Maryland as an LCADC, CAC-AD, or CSC-AD.
- Candidate should have prior experience in substance abuse field.
- Minimum of 500 hours of experience is preferred.
For more information on this and our other CAC, LCADC opportunities, please contact Max Merritt at 302-781-4253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our CAC, LCADC opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.