Bangor, ME 04401
Clinic Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We have a great opening available for a Clinic Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Bangor, ME area!
- 8-week contract to start, with possible extension.
- Dosing LPN for outpatient drug treatment center.
- Pay: $25 per hour.
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: Monday – Friday 5:00a – 1:30p
- Some weekends. Shift will be 5:00a – 11:30a.
- ME Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of LPN experience.
- BLS required.
For more information about this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity, contact Sarah Inman at 772-600-2262.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A great opportunity and industry top benefits await. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.