Jacksonville, FL 32254
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Two Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) are needed for a Dosing Nurse role at a Drug Treatment Clinic.
- 8-week contract.
- Sit behind a window and dose liquid methadone to patients. Competitive pay!!
- 40 hours per week.
- M-F 5AM-1PM with rotating weekends between 5am-11am.
- DE Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
For more information on this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position, please contact Ethan at 302-781-4252 or email EMawhinney@ghresources.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.